PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE CLICK LIKE!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Decisions and stuffs

I have officially decided my favorite fake meat is Morningstar's Italian Herb Chick Patties.
Beyond awesome.

My dad is pressuring me to become an omnivore again, we're trying to move out to "the farm", eighty acres of awesome in the middle of nowhere. We're raising all our own food... I'd have to make my own tofu, which, as I previously mentioned, I now know how to do.
But when I first became a vegetarian, I said that I could stand for humanely raised meat. But I'm not sure how I feel about it now...
I feel like I would be letting people down, though no one's been really supporting me in this. I'd be letting myself down a little.
So I don't know. I'm at the point where one little comment from a stranger would completely change my mind either way. So if I get a comment (that's telling me to) I will decide your way. Really. I promise, my nonexistent reader. :(

1 comment:

  1. Pray about it and see where God leads you heart. You may have some convictions that others do not. Example: some christians think it is ok to drink socially, but, I feel God has convicted me to stay away from 100%.
    Weigh out the pros and cons. And ask yourself "Why am I really doing this?" "Is this important to me?" Don't let others make your choices for you.
    Remember that your body is yours and it is The Temple of the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete